Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hanging Head, In Shame....

I have no exuses. I've just taken a really long break from blogging and I'm sorry. I've started back to school this semester. I'm taking 8 hours right now but will take 3 more hours at the end of the semester. This is my capstone semester and I'm having a lot of fun so far. I've chosen my classroom for my work study and I've chosen my target child in that classroom that I will focus on maintaining a portfolio for.

I have a co-teaching student with me and we have already chosen our project topic. I am so, so, so excited about this! We are using the book Weslandia....such a great book for this age (3rd grade). I read it this week and they loved it.

Now we are exploring what it would be like to create our own society...they are extremeley interested in the politics and the jobs that go into creating a society. I can't wait to see where all it takes us.

Life at home is good. Little Lexi is growing like a weed. Skylar is gorgeous and Clark is just as crazy as always. Hope life is treating you well and I promise I will start back up to blogging! :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment