Monday, February 8, 2010

i ♥ faces Photo Challenge

This week's challenge is in preparation for Valentine's Day. It has to have a KISS in it. I wish I had a picture of KISS, that would be cool! I will tell you that they (KISS) were in my town a few weeks ago and they were at a school in the school system that I work for...I didn't get to meet them :( so sad!

Anyway, here is my Photo for the Challenge. Clark was getting mighty bored at his sisters birthday party, until he discovered this friendly dog (statue) on the front porch of Nana's house. Even now, almost two years later he still kisses that dog goodbye every time we leave her house.

Love it!

I am submitting this [these] photo[s] into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.

3 comments:

  1. He's so adorable!

    http://narelleserline.blogspot.com/2010/02/photo-challenge-we-heart-kisses.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute!! I love how the statue appears to be looking at him :D

    ReplyDelete