Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hanging head in shame...

I am the worst blogger evah! I am so sorry! I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. I can't even blame school or anything. I've just been unable to think of things that I think are worthy of blogging about. Does anyone else ever have that problem?

School has started back up here. I have one in her last year of middle school and I have one that is starting pre-k in one short week.

Maybe that is what has me so frazzled. Or maybe it's the fact that for the first time in I don't know how long, I am not taking any classes this semester. I find myself not knowing what to do at night because I was so used to reading, studying, andoing homework.

Me and the littles have had a cold this week and the poor baby can't take anything because she is so young. So she is the worst of all of us, poor poor baby!

So, I am sorry that I've been missing from blogland and I promise to try to be better! Hope you have a great Friday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment