Saturday, June 25, 2011

Overwhelmed...

Wow! Have you ever had so much stuff happen in one week that you didn't even know where to start? Yep, that's me this week.

Of course, I didn't know it was going to be this way. I would have prepared myself.

Again, I don't even know where to start. So I will have to resort to just touching on some major important moments. And I hope I remember them all.

But, I did have a birthday right smack dab in the middle of the week...so we'll see.

First, we thought we had a broken toe/foot up in here...

Yes, this is the teen's toe. She was playing around at camp (where she is a helper) and kicked a freezer. A doctors appointment and an x-ray later, we found out it was just a really bad sprain. Even the doctor was surprised it wasn't broken.

Then we headed out to a local "family event" in the big town next to ours and met up with some pretty cool peeps (the grandparents) and this guy...

We spent about four hours there and 95% of that time was spent in the inflatable area. But hey, for $5 bucks of air conditioned fun...I was in.

The next day we celebrated Father's Day. Lexi got to eat her first bites of "forbidden food". She had some dessert. Round these parts we call it "Better than Sex" but other families have other names for it. She loved it...as witnessed below.

So we had a few days of work and then Wednesday was my birthday. I turned 29, again. I went to lunch with my dad and step-mom. I had Chicken Marsala which is one of my very favorite foods. And they gave me several things, including this...

Yep, it's a window. With pics of me, the hubs, each of our kids, and one of all three of them. I heart it so much! Then the family and I went swimming. It was a good night.


The highlight of my week was definately this moment...

I know there is so much I am missing, but it'll be alright. I've got BIG things going on in this house o' mine. Some crafty dafty home projects that I am super excited about. AND, I finally got on Pinterest, but I haven't been able to play around much on it yet. Can't wait to do that!

And I realize that some of my pictures are sideways...they aren't that way on my computer, so I am not sure why they are posting that way. Annoying...anyone have any thoughts?

See ya'! Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment