Sunday, June 12, 2011

Saturday Fun...Picture Style...

First, I need to say that last Saturday when I did my Saturday Morning Scene-I was linking up with Loves of Life for her Saturday Morning Scene. I am so sorry that I forgot to add that. I love her blog and if you don't already follow her, you should! You must! She is awesome and her baby is gorgeousness defined!!!

Ok, so this week my Saturday was way too full to do one picture so I must bombard you with picturedom! Hope you don't mind!

The kids and I started our day by going to lunch with my mom. There is a cool restaurant a couple of towns away that features Trains. When I say trains, I mean they actually have 10 trains that go around tracks on the walls and hanging from the ceiling. This is Clark in front of the entance.

Now, you never know what you are gonna get when you take Clark somewhere. He might love it (the way you think he will)...or he might be really grumpy and not be as into as you wanted him to be. Well, lucky for us...he was totally into the trains. He kept physically pushes my head towards the train when it came around so I would see it. I will say that Lexi also really enjoyed watching them. There was one that would come right by our table, towards the ceiling and she had a perfect view. She followed it as far as she could every time it came around.



It is a really neat restaurant and I would love to go back. They have a wide variety of food (I got fried green tomatoes, which I love and can never find). And Lexi got to eat her first french fries...it was love at first bite!

Then we came home and my cousin and her wonderful family came over to help us set up our swimming pool. We are so excited about the possibility of getting to swim at home this summer. We just have to do a few more things to get it ready.

Then we got to meet the Daddy at a friends house for a cook out and swimming party at his house. We had fun and here is a little picturama to show the fun we had!



I hope you all had a great Saturday too!

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Following you from Weekend Hoppers!
    xoxo,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower on GFC! I just wanted to say thanks for linking up at Super Stalker Sunday! Hope you found some great blogs! Have a great week!

    April @ Mama on a Green Mission

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! I'm a new follower over from Super Stalker Sunday.
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Looks like a fun time.

    I'm {finally} stopping by from the Super Stalker Sunday hop. There are so many wonderful blogs participating, I hope you've found a few that you enjoy. Be sure to join us again next week!

    Your Co-Host,
    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pictures! looks like a fun weekend! I am visiting from the hop! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me back! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete