Saturday, July 9, 2011

Aw Sweet....

You know how there are those certain mommy times when you wonder what you were thinking by having more than one? It's ok, you can admit it. They're fighting, there is screaming, none of them are asleep, you cooked dinner and none of them ate it, you look in your rear view mirrow and you see three bodies crammed in the back because your third was a surprise and you can't afford a bigger car....

I think there will always be those moments. But then you have moments when you overhear conversations like this one that I overheard this morning...

Clark "I really want that game but my birthday is so far away."
Skylar "Hey you know what, I can ask for it for my birthday and if I get it we can share it."

And then your mommy heart fills full up with love and emotion. Sometimes they really do like each other and get along. And when they are grown they really might remember growing up and being happy that they had a brother or sister.

To me, that makes it all worth it!

And it's nearly impossible to get all of them smiling, looking at the camera and not making a silly face in pictures...

Linking up today with Loves of Life for her Saturday Morning Scene. Check her blog out, it is great!
Saturday Morning Scene

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's so sweet! And what a cute shot! Hopefully they got along all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sweet! I know what you mean about getting them all to smile at the same time...I've had the same thought many times, and I only have two kiddos!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete