Wednesday, July 13, 2011

LIfe, or Something Like It....

Life is hairy round these here parts. But it's good. So I guess it would be like the best hair you could imagine. Like Penelope Cruz hair. Jennifer Aniston hair. Or better yet, Matthew McConaughey hair.

Summer is just like that ya' know. Crazy busy, but a relaxed kind of busy. I know, I know I'm not making any sense. I'm ok with that. And to make it all the more hairy...my internet only works when it wants to...I have a theory that the hot temperatures are making it lazy.

We've got swim lessons for the boy wonder! He's doing pretty good. We've had 100+ degrees like EVERY. FREAKING. DAY. FOREVER.

Hot! The littlest lass has a diaper rash from hell. And I just spent $45 on butt cream cuz the insurance wouldn't cover the Rx. But, sore butts in the house just won't do.

I've got exciting things happening at work. I am responsible for the training and professional development at work, so I always look forward to doing new classes and workshops. This year, I've got a special kind of awesomeness brewing up in my mind for it!

AND I am excited that thanks to the suggestion of Becky over at Rub Some Dirt On It I am starting my very own Cocktails and Crafts club. We are having our first craft night on August 6th. I am hosting and I am so excited about the craft we are doing. But I can't spill the beans yet!

So just to tide you over, here are some random pics of my littles and maybe myself!




How is your summer going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment