Friday, July 29, 2011

I am a Woman?

You heard me right.

I know many of you will relate to this post.

I am a mother. I work full time. I am currently on a break from school, but I usually take anywhere between 11 and 18 hours a semester.

I'm a little busy, to say the least. And honestly I'm not always a froo-froo girl. I don't wear make-up unless it's a special occassion and my hair spends alot of time in a ponytail.

So imagine my surprise when I went to get my hair done tonight. You see, my uncle is getting married this weekend and it's kind of a big deal. So we all got new do's. I came out of the chair looking like a woman! And a hot one if I dare say so myself.


Sometimes it's nice to stop in the middle of all the crazy and be reminded that you're a woman. And perhaps you still have some of your groove after all.

Linking up today for Happiness Is over at Rub Some Dirt On It

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Getting your hair done is one of the best feelings!! Looking good!
    Visiting from Rub Some Dirt on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love the feeling of having my hair done, and like you, I usually have it pulled back so it feels like a special treat. I can totally relate to your post! Thanks for sharing this with us at Rub Some Dirt On It!

    ReplyDelete