Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i ♥ faces Photo Challenge


This is Birthday Week at www.iheartfaces.com and the challenge was a recent photograph of a face. I snapped this one just this afternoon of Clark getting to really experience snow for the first time. He is watching his sister pick up big chunks and throw them. Hope you like, and Happy Birthday...I ♥ Faces!!!!

I am submitting this [these] photo[s] into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.

3 comments:

  1. I love the joy/surprise look in his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The expression is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet :D What a great capture...that look on his face is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete