Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ahh...Saturday!

Yesterday it was so cold here! So cold! And it was Friday! I don't know what is going on around these parts but all I can say is some people have lost their damn minds! The last two weeks, Friday has been insane! The weirdest stuff that I can't even explain has been happening...but it all boils down to...people have gone off the deep end! I mean what on earth gets into people's head that makes them think they are better than everyone else. Or they can do whatever they want. Get off your high horse crazy! Give someone else a turn up there for awhile!

So I decided to be the super cool, hippy, laid back mom that I am and I played video games with Clark. Till 12:30. AM. In. The. Morning. Oh well, tomorrow is Saturday, I can sleep in. He'll sleep in. No big! Ugh, Lexi didn't get that memo!

She was up at 6:15 for her bottle. No problem, she goes right back to sleep. Any other day that is. She's back up at 8, screaming her head off. Hmmmmm...unhappy baby + sleepy mommy = not pretty. Not pretty at all. I tried everything and I finally came to the conclusion that it must be the teeth. Stupid teeth! So some orajel, tylenol, and cuddles...back to bed we go.

Today it was cold in the morning, but by the afternoon it was so nice out! Also, Skylar got her hair cut and colored! Ugh, she's growing up too fast...she actually gets her hair done more than I do! Thankfully, we have a great hairdresser in the family who takes great care of our hair! Ha Ha...care of our hair!!!

The gorgeous weather and my beautiful children inspired me to take even MORE pictures of my kids! I don't think you can have too many pictures of your kids. Especially if you are a uber crazy loving mommy like me!

So, here I give you my little love bugs. In all their glory and silliness! I wish every day could be like today.

And just to be fair....a truly horrid picture of me!

And my favorite quote of the day comes from Clark. "Today tonight or tomorrow tonight?" Guess we should start working on that concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment