Friday, April 15, 2011

Devils Playmate....

Ever heard that saying "Idle hands are the devils playground"?

Well, I think they might have been wrong on that one...

I give you my saying, which I think should take the place of that one...

Bored pre-schoolers are the devils playmate. Why do I say this? Have you ever stopped to truly notice what a insane bored pre-schooler does with their time? Well, let me give you some proof.

What is that, you say. That is what a bored pre-schooler does. They run into your kitchen hiding what they have in their hands. You can ask them repeatedly what they are doing. They won't tell you. They'll say something along the lines of "nuffin".

But then you will decide, being the paranoid intelligent mom that you are, to go into the kitchen yourself to see what is going on. And that my friends is when you will see this.


That's right folks. It is none other than Handy Manny's good friend Squeeze. He's just hanging out in my kitchen busting up cheese puffs. Seems that's what he likes to do in his spare time.

Lucky me....

1 comment:

  1. I need to be honest here, I am extremely tempted to print that second picture and frame it up all artsy -- and I'd title it "Everybody Loves Cheese Puffs!" ;)

    ReplyDelete