Thursday, April 14, 2011

Productivity...

pro·duc·tive   /prəˈdʌktɪv/ Show Spelled
[pruh-duhk-tiv] Show IPA

–adjective
1. having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
2. producing readily or abundantly; fertile: a productive vineyard.


They really should have my picture under this word in the dictionary.

I prefer this one....


I mean I did manage to write 8 whole brilliant pages of a paper for school tonight. Now I only have to write the other 12 pages or so. I supervised a preschooler at play and answered random questions from the drama queen teenager. Needless to say my house currently looks like an Oklahoma tornado really did come through here...but oh well. Housework does itself, right? Or maybe that's what kids are for. I currently only have one worker bee child old enough to do real housework...but I am already counting the things I can have these other kids do someday. I can't wait till one can wash while the other dries...I detest dishes! Why can't every meal come on a paper plate? I know they will be pros at laundry. I'm sure I will only have to go all "No wire hangers" on them a few times before they get it.

Now, off to feed a baby....that is Super Productive. Yep, that's me Mrs. Productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment